Friday, January 13, 2017

Primitive Ways will be closing soon but please read for information on my other web-zine and sites

Hello  to  the  readers and  supporters  of  Primitive Ways  web-zine

I  am  writing this  post  to  tell everyone  that  in  a  month  or  two  I  will  be  stopping  Primitive Ways  web-zine.The  reasons  are  my time  is  very  limited  and  I  really  enjoy  doing this  web-zine  but  it  is   just too  much  to  keep  up  with  at this  time.So  I  will  focus  all my  time  on  Winter  Torment  web-zine{ that  covers  most  metal  genre's}  and  I  also  write  and  help  out  the  web-zines   Ancient Visionz  that  is  a  blog that  covers  most  u/g  genres  including  metal,punk,H.C,Grind,Underground hip-hop   and  any other  genre  that  fits  besides  music  the  editor  Gaz  also  does  some  movie,comic  reviews.
Besides  Winter  Torment  and  Ancient  Visionz  I  also  write  both  reviews  and  a  few  interviews  for  the  legendary  Canadian  Assult  web-zine  which  was  a  fanzine  first  in the  late  90's  to  early  2000's  and  then  thrasfereed  to  a  web-zine  and  it  covers  mainly  old-school  metal,thrash/speed  metal,some traditional  doom  and  really  anything  Dale  or I  feel  fits  the site.
 thanks  for  supporting  Primitive  Ways web-zine  the  last  few  years  and  please  check  out  the  other web-zines  I  work  for
Regards
Patrick
P.S
I  know  I  have  a  few  bands  that  are  working  on  interviews  for  Primitive  Ways  no  worries  as  I  will  either  use  them  for  Winter  Torment  or  Ancient  Visionz.
 I  hope  that  all  the  subscribers  and  readers  of  Primitive  Ways   will  check  out  Winter  Torment  and  the  other  web-zines  I  help  out.

Web-zine   addresses  

Winter  Torment  Web-zine
http://wintertormentwebzine.blogspot.com/

Canadian  Assult  web-zine
http://www.canadianassault.com/

Ancient  Visionz  blog
http://ancientvisionz.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment